Franklin Graham Says Democrat Candidate is Sinning...
Buttigieg Says He is a Victim of the 'Fickle Finger of Fate'
April 29, 2019
The fickle finger of fate is a term which was in use long before the goofy TV show produced by the comedy team of Rowan and Martin in the late sixties. Regardless of its origins the phrase is used to explain, but more often to deny, the unchanging effect of - reaping what you sow.
The list of Democratic candidates reads like the 'who’s who' of looney tunes, but riding high above the fray and hiding behind the “God made me this way” mantra of the LGBT comes gay candidate Pete Buttigieg.
After evangelist Franklin Graham rebuked Buttigieg for playing the victim of fate, Buttigieg said, “If you had offered me a pill to make me straight, I would have swallowed it before I could get a sip of water.”
To those who know there are seven important passages of the Bible that speak of the sin of homosexuality. Buttigieg is just using the standard excuse or copout now so well known among the LGBT crowd.
Scriptures about Homosexuality
1. Destruction and judgment of entire cities, regions, or nations that practice homosexuality. (Genesis 19: 1f)
2. Practice described as an abomination, (sin that leaves God disgusted) and strictly forbidden. (Leviticus 18: 22)
3. Severe penalties added to the practice of homosexuality. (Leviticus 20: 13)
4. Those who profess that it’s perfectly normal have become fools and are charged with lying and leading themselves and others to a state of reprobation. (Romans 1: 22-32)
5. Homosexuals kept out of future entrance into the Kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6: 9)
6. Description as defilement and misuse of the laws of God. (1Timothy 1: 9, 10)
7. Recognized as an undignified perversion that leads to eternal fire. (Jude 1: 7)
The "Devil made me do it" pretext is like setting the cruise button on a personal agenda for living in sin without regard to higher moral authority.
Graham said, “We don’t define sin – God does”
Following Graham’s statement the LGBT shot off the usual volleys of counterstatements lavishly sprinkled with words like - "judgmental, condemning, attack, and hateful."
If eternal judgment in hell is the outcome of being a homosexual then it seems only fair to say, God would be hateful and condemning if he didn’t give us fair warning – but he does and that is because He loves us.
It is not a pill to make a gay person suddenly become straight that is needed. In fact, the solution is much simpler and is based on the God-given gift of free will given to all, gay and straight alike. The choice to not be gay is available to all. The many testimonies of those who gave up homosexuality and the tens of thousands of decisions to resist the demonically driven call to be gay is proof that Buttigieg, and all others who hide behind this tripe are deceiving themselves.
“Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour.” - Proverbs 14:9
Michael Bresciani is the publisher of American Prophet.org since 2005. The website features the articles and reports of Rev Bresciani along with some of America’s best writers and journalists, news and reviews that have earned the site the title of "The Website for Insight." Millions have read his timely reports and articles in online journals and print publications across the nation and the globe. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!
Visit Rev. Michael Bresciani's website at www.americanprophet.org