"You shall know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free"
Publisher / Editor:
Paul Hayden

Old King Joe Taxed And He Spent

Now Old King Joe wants 100% of your money.

March 20, 2023


Welcome back to medieval times. Joe Biden is under the delusion that he has the power of the old kings. With a wave of his hand and a decree, Old King Joe Biden claims he is going to only tax the rich. But we all know that claim is a load of “BS.” The 1% rich aren’t going to pay any more than they are now, they have the accountants, and the IRS tax loopholes which we don’t have. The rest of the population, the 99% will be paying for all of Joe Biden’s Trillion and Trillions of dollars.

A bank of the rich and connected, the Silicon Valley Bank has collapsed under bad management. By law, the FDIC has to cover individual bank accounts up to $250,000. But Joe Biden is claiming the federal government will cover all SVB accounts, many of which are far in excess of the FDIC-insured amounts. He is protecting many of his rich elite donors, and King Biden claims the taxpayers won’t have to pay anything. That is another of his famous bare-face lies. He is using U.S. money, which is the money of the U.S. taxpayers. 

At the moment, it looks like the FDIC regulators could have prevented the collapse with another bank or hedge fund purchasing the SVB. Unfortunately for SVB, the regulators wanted a “qualified” buyer to purchase the Silicon Valley Bank, which is qualified as a “Woke” business. Other buyers could have picked up the SVB, but they were not “Woke” qualified. This is a perfect example of what happens when incompetent village idiots are put in charge. 

It doesn’t take a financial genius to see what will happen when political ideology overrides common sense. All market-based businesses are supposed to be run in order to grow and make dividends for the stockholders. Any business board that lets ideology dictate decisions such as the “Woke” lunacy must be replaced immediately. It has already been proven, companies that go Woke will go broke. Stockholders can file lawsuits to control a corporate board, we are seeing that with a stockholder lawsuit against SVB.   

King Biden is being controlled by Barack Obama and Communist China. He is a delusional 80-year-old, in declining health with dementia, which seems to be getting worse by the day. His actions toward the people of the United States appear to be filled with hate. If you don’t agree with him, you’re the enemy and he will try to crush you. The Biden Administration is doing everything it can to destroy our country and destroy all of our protective laws and rights. 

Recently, the well-respected publisher David Horowitz, declared that Joe Biden has committed treason. He has joined the chorus of those charging that Biden has committed treason. He has aided and abetted our enemy, Communist China, and degraded our military, in addition to wrecking our financial stability. He needs to be removed from office.    

Comments: 0
  1. Email address is REQUIRED, in case we need to contact you about your comment. However, we will not display or use your email address for any purpose other than to contact you about this comment.
  2. Nickname should be a short nickname that you choose to use. Please do NOT enter your full, real name. Nickname will be displayed along with your comment.
  3. Comments will not appear on our website until they have been reviewed by our Editorial Team. Inappropriate messages will be rejected by the Editorial Team. Free speech is important here at ConservativeTruth, however, the Editorial Team reserves the absolute right to determine what content appears on this website.
    • Comments that contain foul language, profanity or vulgarity will be rejected.
    • Comments that contain links will be rejected. (send email to the editor if you wish to let us know about another website)
    • Comments that advertise a product or service will be rejected.
    • Comments that contain email addresses will be rejected.
2500 characters max
Copyright ©2023