Will Al Sharpton Choose Our Next Attorney General?
September 29, 2014
These are scary words, coming from the worst race-baiter in U.S. history: “We are engaged in immediate conversations with the White House on deliberations over a successor whom we hope will continue in the general direction of Attorney General Holder.” (Al Sharpton on national television.)
The idea that a man once caught in a FBI drug sting (see VIDEO link below) and forced to work for the FBI as an informant would have anything to with the choice of our next attorney general is ludicrous.
But it is no more ludicrous than the fact that Obama heeds anything and everything he has to say. Top Democrats admit that Obama goes to this fraud for advice on racial issues. A White House aide told Politico (see LINK below),”There's a trust factor with The Rev from the Oval Office on down. He gets it, and he's got credibility in the community that nobody else has got. There's really no one else out there who does what he does.”
Thank the Lord there is no one else that does what Sharpton does, because he specializes in making bad situations worse. He rushes to any incident in the nation in which there is even a hint of racial bias. Then he whips up riots, often causing violence, until everyone is convinced that race was a factor. He accuses innocent people without evidence, and refuses to apologize when it is proved that he was wrong.
The Tawana Brawley case is just one of many that should cause this clown to hang his head in shame. Brawley claimed that she had been kidnapped and raped by six white men, one of whom she claimed was a cop. Sharpton inserted himself in the case (as he always does) and claimed that, “We have evidence and facts to prove that a NY State Trooper and the District Attorney” had been involved in the rape. He and the Brawley family refused to cooperate with a respected investigator appointed by the governor, claiming that would be like allowing someone who helped gas Jews for Hitler investigate his own crimes.
When it turned out that Tawana had fabricated the entire incident to avoid being punished for her actions with her boyfriend, Sharpton refused to apologize to the honorable men he had falsely accused. To this day he still defends his actions. (See LINK below, “The Evil of Al Sharpton.”) This is just one of dozens of situations in which Sharpton concocted his own evidence, got on his bullhorn, and caused race riots. And this criminal is someone from whom Obama seeks advice?
Let’s turn to the man that Sharpton admires so much that he is advising Obama to appoint an Eric Holder clone. Space is limited, so we will only explore 20 of the scandals of which Holder is guilty. If you want more details, there are tens of thousands of articles that will detail each of these scandalous actions…
1) Discrimination in hiring. In June 2008 Eric Holder admitted to the American Constitution Society that the Justice Department was "going to be looking for people who share our values." On August 8, 2011 following a court battle, documents were released by the DOJ that showed that its civil rights division had engaged in politicized hiring. The politicized hiring practices of Holder’s Department of Justice are unprecedented in U.S. history.
2) "Workplace violence." Although the murder of 13 Americans and wounding of 30 others was clearly a terrorist act, within hours Holder had declared the incident to be classified as "workplace violence." This despite the knowledge that the terrorist, a U.S. Army major, had defended Jihad in "diversity" classes he taught to Army officers, and the fact that he screamed Allahu Akbar! (Praise Allah!) as he viciously mowed down fellow soldiers.
3) Surveillance of the news media. Holder’s so-called "Justice” Department secretly and illegally obtained phone records of editors and reporters who work for the Associated Press.
4) Secret targeting of Fox news reporter. Eric Holder spied on James Rosen, based on a single e-mail he wrote in which he said he would "expose muddleheaded policy as we see it-or force the administration's hand to go in the right direction, if possible." The DOJ claimed they had not violated freedom of the press because Rosen is a Fox news correspondent, and as such, he is not entitled to the protections of other members of the media.
5) Illegal pardon. Although it occurred prior to Obama's reign, it shows clearly that Holder does not function as a lawyer, but rather as a political operative. Just before he left office, Bill Clinton pardoned 176 criminals. Though nearly all of them were highly controversial individuals, the pardon of Marc Rich, a multi-billionaire financier was the most significant. He stole hundreds of millions of dollars and fled to Switzerland to avoid prosecution for 51 federal crimes. But he was a major Democratic donor. Clinton stated that he pardoned Rich based on Eric Holder's recommendation.
6) Terrorist pardons. The Weather Underground was a far left anarchist organization dedicated to the overthrow of the U.S. Government. It committed several bombings of government buildings and robbed a branch bank truck, killing a security guard and two policemen. As Clinton's Deputy Attorney General, Holder decided on who would be recipients of presidential pardons and in this case, they were none other than Weather Underground members Susan Rosenberg and Linda Evans. By the way, the founder of the Weather Underground, Bill Ayers is a friend of Obama, who helped launch Obama's political career.
7) DOJ intimidates free-speech. Last June 4 the American Muslim advisory Council of Tennessee sponsored an event in which the main speakers were a DOJ official and a FBI special agent. The DOJ official stated that social media posts and documents that the government considered inflammatory toward Muslims could be considered a violation of civil rights. This was not an isolated incident in which the DOJ attorney was merely speaking his own opinion. He works for President Obama. He stated recently while speaking to the UN, "the future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam."
8) Holder is openly hostile towards conservatives. At an American Constitution Society meeting, Holder stated: "conservatives have made a mockery of the rule of law"... "Conservatives are breathtaking in their arrogance, which manifested itself in such things as attacks on abortion rights"..."The nation must be convinced that it is a progressive future that holds the greatest promise for equality."
9) Supports the seizure of personal firearms. Holder has stated publicly that the Second Amendment does not protect an individual’s right to keep and bear arms, but only applies to government militias. In an address to the women's national Democratic club, Holder said, "we need to really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way. What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns especially young people, and make it something that's not cool, that is not acceptable, it's not cool to carry a gun anymore in the way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes."
10) Treats terrorists as criminal defendants. I can give you dozens of examples, but the most egregious was Holder's decision to try the 9/11 mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed in civilian court in New York City instead of at Guantánamo Bay. In doing so he placed the jurors and the judge at personal risk for retribution by Islamic extremists. The city of New York in its entirety, which had already endured so much, was placed at risk of further attacks. This decision made, despite the fact that we have successfully tried many terrorists at Guantánamo without risk to U.S. citizens.
11) He sued Arizona! In 2010, Arizona passed a law authorizing police to check on the immigration status of anyone they stopped, if there was reasonable suspicion to support their being in the U.S. illegally. Regardless of the 2010 Bill, it would still be the responsibility of all law enforcement officers to uphold federal laws to keep our country safe. But Holder, refusing to enforce U.S. immigration laws, and harboring so much contempt for Arizona when it tried to do so, sued the state for enforcing the law.
12) Holder freed Black Panther thugs. Two members of the new Black Panther party intimidated white voters with racial slurs and threats, keeping them from voting on election day, 2008. At that time we had a real attorney general and he indicted the thugs. Holder inherited the lawsuit, after a federal court in Philadelphia entered a judgment against the criminals. With no reason given, Holder simply dropped the charges against the black racists.
13) Opposes voter identification. No one can enter a Democrat party convention without showing valid government ID. Yet Eric Holder believes that it is "racist" to require voters to show ID in order to perform their most important civic duty. In May, 2012, Holder bragged to the Congressional Black Caucus that his Justice Department had challenged. "two dozen state laws and executive orders" that would have protected the United States from fraudulent voting.
14) Who could forget the Fast and Furious scandal? While Holder did not initiate the inane operation that resulted in placing 2,000 firearms in the hands of criminals and terrorists, he allowed it to continue, and he denied its existence. It was intended to be a sting operation in which the government would somehow magically track where each of these 2,000 weapons ended up. We all know about the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry with one of these firearms. What is not widely known is that two thirds of these guns ended up in Mexico and hundreds of Mexican citizens were murdered with them. Their blood and the blood of Brian Terry is on Eric Holder's hands. The worst part of this whole sorry incident is that Holder lied and tried to cover up the incident for years. He has still not supplied all the documents subpoenaed by Congress for their investigation into this crime and cover-up.
15) Censoring of references to Islam. In 2012 Islamist pressure groups met repeatedly with Obama and high-ranking DOJ officials to complain about the use of the term "Radical Islam," "holy war," and "Muslim brotherhood" in government materials. As a result, more than 1000 items were destroyed or removed by the DOJ and the FBI. These included presentations to which the Muslim brotherhood was referred as an organization that wants to establish the dominion of Islam over the entire world. The curious thing about Holder's censorship is that the Muslim brotherhood has publicly stated for many decades that the goal of their holy war is to subjugate the entire world to Islam! Apparently Eric Holder is more sensitive about offending Muslims than the Muslims are.
16) Outreach to Islamists. Radical Islamic groups have had unparalleled access to Obama's White House in Holder's DOJ. Some point to this as proof that Obama is secretly a Muslim. I think it just proves that he's an idiot. He thinks that if we make nice with terrorists and speak about them in politically correct terms, they will not kill us. Holder’s “ Islamic outreach efforts" have resulted in decisions that will greatly hinder the prosecution of terrorists and Islamic leaders whose goal is to destroy our nation.
17) Refusal to investigate the IRS. High officials in the Internal Revenue Service targeted Christian and Conservative groups, denying them tax-exempt status. If liberal or atheist groups had been targeted, Holder would have sent in FBI SWAT teams to tear apart IRS offices and lead the culprits away in handcuffs. Instead, he refused to investigate in any way, and allow the IRS to conduct an internal investigation. During this "investigation," most of the key culprits were never interviewed. Surprise! This "investigation" found no evidence of wrongdoing.
18) Civil contempt of Congress. Eric Holder has repeatedly refused to turn over to Congress documents which the law requires him to provide. After months of requests and patiently waiting, Congress found him in civil contempt.
19) Criminal contempt of Congress. In addition to the civil violations of the law, Congress found Holder guilty of criminal contempt. This is the first time in the history of the United States of America that a sitting U.S. Attorney General has been found in contempt of Congress.
20) Lying to the American people. As the chief law enforcement officer of the land, the Attorney General has a sacred duty to speak the truth to U.S. citizens. In addition to all the lies described above, there is one lie that I find more contemptuous than all the others. This nation has had its race problems. But no fair-minded observer would call us a racist nation - considering the election and re-election of the first black president, and the first black attorney general. Yet both of these men have lied on numerous occasions, claiming that anyone who opposes them does so for racial reasons. This is shamelessly loathsome. If any two men should be motivated to heal the racial divides that still exist and who are responsible to do so, it is these two men. Yet they have been the two most racially divisive public figures in recent history.
Please don't suppose that Eric Holder acted unilaterally in any of these scandals. Administration officials don't take bathroom breaks without permission from the president. Yes, I blame Eric Holder for the crimes and misdemeanors he has committed while in office. But like any loyal dog, he only did his master's bidding.
Don't breathe a sigh of relief because Eric Holder has finally decided to throw in the towel. Barack Hussein Obama appointed him. And unless we the people rise up and demand that he appoint a real law enforcement officer, he will follow Sharpton's advice and create another Frankenstein. We need to let the White House know that we will not put up with another racist political operative in the office of the Attorney General.
The Fast & Furious Scandal
Holder’s IRS Scandal
Eric Holder: Focus on Black Panther Case Demeans 'My People'
Issa: “Holder Needlessly Injected Politics Into Law Enforcement”
“Reverend” Al Sharpton Drug Deal
Tawana Brawley and the Evil of Al Sharpton
Black Commentator Exposes Al Sharpton for the Fraud That he Is
He has written thousands of articles that have been republished in national newspapers and on hundreds of websites, and is a frequent guest on radio and television shows. His weekly Conservative Truth article (which is read by 250,000) offers a unique viewpoint on social, moral and political issues from a Biblical worldview. This has resulted in invitations to speak internationally at churches, conferences, Money Shows, universities, and on TV (including the 700 Club).
“Dr. Tom,” as his readers and followers affectionately refer to him, has a passion for teaching, as you can see from his ministry website (www.ChristianFinancialConcepts.com); his patriotic site (www.ConservativeTruth.org); and his business site (www.GoldenArtTreasures.com). Tom's friend Dr. Lance Wallnau wrote of him, "Tom Barrett is a Renaissance man with a passion for subject matter ranging from finance to theology and American history."
Visit Dr. Tom Barrett's website at www.DrTom.TV