A month ago I wrote an article titled, "Joe Biden is NOT the President-Elect." So much has happened in the interim that I felt a follow-up was necessary. Today I will cover some of the content of the first article, but with the addition of the most important developments that have occurred. Here's a sneak preview: Almost every day in the past month new evidence has emerged that proves that massive systemic voter fraud and electoral suppression took place. The culprits have been Democrat officials, both elected and appointed; the Liberal "news" media; the Socialist Big Tech companies; and Communist Chinese hackers and operatives.
Is Joe Biden the President-elect? Most people would say yes, because the media has been screaming it from the housetops for over a month. They say, “The election has been called for Biden.” Called by whom? The NY Times announced in a Tweet that it would be up to the media to determine the winner of the election. (The outcry over that lie was so intense that they took it down within an hour.) I think that was the plan all along. They think that if they can make enough people believe that Biden won, no matter what truth to the contrary emerges they will say, “My mind is made up. Don’t confuse me with the facts.”
As Christians, we need to trust God to answer our prayers. That seems simple, but in the face of an onslaught of negative news, and negative spin on Trump victories, some believers have stopped believing. I believe with all my heart that God is going to shine His light on all the darkness and evil. And as He does, the evildoers will scatter like cockroaches in an old house when the lights are turned on. One example of this is that the executives at Dominion, which produced the hacked voting machines used in 28 states, are running for cover.
Here is a list of just a few of the hundreds of instances of voter fraud. Keep in mind that these are just the tip of the iceberg. Similar to the sexual abuse by Boy Scout Scoutmasters, when we saw a few cases, we knew there were far more – an inevitability since the BSA made the fateful decision to allow homosexual Scoutmasters. As the first victims courageously came forth, it gave others the strength to speak out. In the same way, these courageous election truth-tellers – many of whose lives have been threatened – have stepped forward. Thousands of others will follow them. Remember, everyone who gave sworn depositions is guilty of criminal perjury if they are found to have lied…
- A truck driver (who didn’t vote in the election) testified that he was hired to drive twenty-four pallet of ballots (each containing tens of thousands of ballots) from New York to Pennsylvania. What were Pennsylvania ballots doing in New York? And why were private contractors being used to transport ballots that were supposed to be under the direct control and protection of the Postal Service?
- Several Postal Service employees in Pennsylvania who were ordered by their supervisors to back-date late mail-in ballots to make them appear that they arrived before the last legal day.
- Democrat counties and precincts where tens of thousands more votes were cast than there were registered voters.
- Several computer “glitches” with the Dominion machines in which thousands of Trump votes were “flipped” to Biden. When they were caught, the Democrat officials who oversaw the count claimed they were innocent computer “glitches.” If that was true, why didn’t the machines flip any Biden votes to Trump? And who knows how many hundreds of times these “glitches” occurred and were not discovered?
- Tens of thousands of dead "voters" have been discovered. The Georgia Secretary of State, while trying to defend the integrity of the Georgia 2020 election, admitted that he had received three ballots by mail addressed to his son. His son died two years ago.
- States that illegally changed their election rules and procedures after the last time they could legally do so. They blamed this on the China Virus. Good try, guys. But the Constitution is not suspended during a pandemic. During the Spanish Flu in 1918 – the worst pandemic in modern times – 32 times more people died than have died from the Chinese Virus. Yet elections were held without any apparent fraud.
- Many states illegally mailed ballots to everyone on their voter rolls, knowing that many of those on the rolls were dead or had moved to other states. Some states sent multiple ballots to each address. These were not absentee ballots, which are requested in writing with a signed application that can be compared to the signature on file.
- Vote harvesting occurred all over the nation. The harvesters were primarily gang-bangers hired by Democrats to steal the ballots from mailboxes, bribe those who were bribable with booze or cash, or threaten elderly and disabled people if they couldn’t bribe them.
- Video show Democrat-controlled polling places where Republican observers were sent home, with the claim that counting was over for the night. Immediately after the Republicans left, huge numbers of ballots were produced, and “counting” began again. The problem was that with the equipment in the room, it would have been impossible to count the hundreds of thousands of votes they claim they counted. A number were reported (with Biden having the most votes, of course), even though it was fraudulent.
- On the real election night, Trump led in all but one key state. He was ahead by hundreds of thousands of votes. Miraculously, Biden surged ahead of Trump in almost all those states by the next morning. Almost all the votes that pushed Biden over the top came from huge Democrat-controlled cities – all of which are listed in the list of the 15 most corrupt cities in America.
- Witnesses have given sworn testimony that they observed Democrat poll workers filling in blank mail-in ballots that had obviously never been mailed. They were in boxes directly as they came from the printer. Democrats figured out how many votes they needed in a particular precinct to defeat the President, then they manufactured them. Fortunately, they created ballots with only Biden’s name checked. A very few people vote only for the presidential candidate, but the vast majority vote “down-ticket” as well, meaning they vote for the other candidates of their party.
- In the major corrupt cities – where it is easier to commit fraud – Biden got three times as many votes as Hillary. There are two things wrong here. Biden was not nearly as popular as Hillary – his voter enthusiasm rates were in the toilet. Also, almost everywhere else, Biden got fewer votes than Hillary did.
- A Democrat judge, in his opinion denying the Trump campaign the ability to present the thousands of pages of evidence that proved their case, made a frightening pronouncement. He stated that any attorney who represented the President should be disbarred. Since then, the campaign has found it difficult in most places – and impossible in the big cities run by Democrats – to hire lawyers to represent them. In effect, this judge has denied the president his constitutional right to the legal assistance of an attorney.
- There are hundreds of other examples, but I’ll end with this. Popular presidents – like President Trump – have “coattails.” That means that when people come out to vote for him, they also vote for the Senators and Congressmen that will help him fulfill the nation’s agenda. In this election, far more Republicans did well than any pollster had predicted. Almost every incumbent Republican was re-elected, and over a dozen more took seats away from Democrats. It is mathematically unfeasible that Republicans low on the ticket would win, and yet the man at the top of the ticket – who was largely responsible for most of them winning – would lose.
Here’s how a legal election really works. First, hundreds of thousands of votes must still be counted. Then, in close races, the law requires automatic recounts. At some point, the Secretary of State of each of the states must then certify the results of the election. That could be delayed by the lawsuits over voter fraud. Then the Electoral College will vote on December 14. Finally, Congress – which is the ONLY body that can legally pronounce the results of the election - will receive the sealed votes from the Electoral College. These will be opened by Congress on January 6. Until that day neither candidate - the President nor the pretender - is legally the President-elect. We are far from that determination. And Joe Biden is STILL not the President-elect – no matter how many Liberal news outlets say he is.
Let me speak to you from my pastor’s heart. I have been a pastor in 7 churches over the last 45 years. Today I pastor pastors, as an overseer of ordained ministers, and as a Seminary professor teaching pastors and future pastors. I’ve heard their concerns, and those of hundreds of other Christians about the election. I have told them all the same thing. No matter who sits in the Big Chair in the Oval Office, our God will always sit on His Throne. And He will always be in charge.
Since election day I have heard from dozens of people who are confused, fearful, dejected, and even depressed about the election. Some are grieving for our nation. All of this is understandable. And the situation begs many questions.
“How could God allow voter fraud to defeat a sitting President?” Well, President Trump has not
been defeated. Only God knows how this will end.
“Well, would God actually allow the party of abortion, homosexual marriage, and suppression of religious freedom to win the White House?” He allowed Obama and Biden to win in 2008.
“Doesn’t God still govern the affairs of man?” Of course He does. He may not always govern in the way we prefer, but He is God, and we are not. He sometimes allows events to take place for reasons we don’t understand. (I have a long list of questions to ask Him when I get to Heaven, assuming of course...)
There has been verified voter fraud in every presidential election in my lifetime. So should Christians be afraid that this election has been stolen by well-funded Socialists using time-tested techniques of voter fraud? No, for the simple reason that no one can win the Presidency without God’s permission. Romans 13:1 states, “For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.”
That doesn’t mean that fraud was not used, nor that Trump did not win. It means that we should not be in fear
– fear is a sin because it means that we don’t trust in God. Jesus said in Romans 14:1 “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.” You can either trust in God and be blessed. Or you can walk in fear, and be distressed.
The first time I became aware of Democrat voter fraud was in 1960 when Richard Nixon defeated John F. Kennedy. “Wait! Didn’t JFK win?” No, but he became president due to receiving 100% of the dead vote. The well-respected, non-partisan Pew Research center published a study in 2012 that proved that more than 1.8 million dead people are registered to vote in the United States, and that 24 million voter registrations are either invalid or inaccurate. It has gotten much worse since then.
Some ask if Republicans also commit voter fraud. That’s certainly possible. But why does voter fraud always seem to benefit only the Democrats? Why don’t the dead ever vote for Republicans? Why are the most corrupt cities in the nation run by Democrats generation after generation? This is the list of the 15 most corrupt cities in America, based on federal corruption convictions. All are all Democrat-run cities that voted for Biden.
They include Washington DC, Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Miami, Houston, New York, Detroit, New Orleans, Newark, Richmond, Los Angeles, Wichita, Cleveland, and, of course, Las Vegas. Now think of the cities where the most serious voter fraud in this election took place. You’ll find all of them on this list.
Regardless of the propaganda put out by the enemies of truth, and the censorship of any documentation that proves voter fraud, anyone with common sense knows that dead people and animals vote in every election; and that where the voting is supervised by Liberals, fraud takes place.
I was very involved in the Bush-Gore debacle. The three most populous counties in Florida (out of 67) have about 30% of the state’s population. These are Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach – where I live. The election boards of all three are completely controlled by Democrats. Not surprisingly, more voter fraud occurred in these counties than in the rest of the state - both in 2000 and in the 2020 election.
In 2000 I was a Republican observer of the recount that took place after massive voter fraud was uncovered. Each counting station had both a Republican and a Democrat observer. Thank Heaven we did. President Bush won by 535 Florida votes. Had it not been for the recount - which had legal observers, unlike the original count - Al Gore would have been named president.
By contrast, this week Philadelphia refused to allow Republican observers
of the counting - a clear felony under election laws. Under pressure, they finally allowed them in the building – 120 feet away from the closest counting station. Finally, they allowed observers 30 feet away, where they still could see nothing. Their excuse? They kept the Democrat observers the same distance away. That is pretty flimsy, since the fraud was being committed by Democrats.
The Republicans went to court, stating that at 30 feet they could not observe anything material. The judge agreed, and ordered Philadelphia to allow observers to be 6 feet from the counters. But by that time hundreds of thousands of votes had been "counted" with virtually no oversight or accountability.
Recently, we were comforted to hear the Democrat Mayor and the administration of Philadelphia state that there has been zero voter fraud and that everything had been done above board and according to the law. Comforted, that is, until we remembered that in just the past year a Democrat Philadelphia Congressman had been convicted of voter fraud. And that a Democrat Election Judge had been convicted of the same crime, as well as the crime of certifying false election results. If you can't trust the judges, who can you trust?
As things stand, Philadelphia, the third most corrupt city in the nation may be the 2020 equivalent of Palm Beach County in 2000. Once our proud nation’s Capitol, today this city, which is run by some of the most lawless, crooked politicians in the nation, may well decide this election.
Jeremiah 17:9 says, "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" So we should not be surprised when wicked people do wicked things - like committing voter fraud. Everyone knows it happens in every election. But, strangely, if you search for Voter Fraud, Big Tech hides the proof, such as the Pew Report. The results you get are always from Liberal media –and they all claim there is no voter fraud.
The Heritage Foundation maintains a database of voter fraud cases, including convictions of poll workers who cast votes for Democrats in the names of dead people. In the 2008 election, there were hundreds of cases of Democrats in Chicago alone taking names off tombstones and registering people who had been dead for decades to vote for Obama. Yet a Democrat official stated categorically that, “There has never been one proven case of a dead person voting in the U.S." Really? In a nation of 326 million people, many of whom would kill to see their guy elected, not one ever committed this crime? They must think Americans are extremely stupid. In fact, dozens of Democrats, including poll workers, have been convicted of voter fraud and are serving time in federal prisons.
Liberals control what you are allowed to see and hear in almost every media outlet. Big Tech, including Google, Yahoo, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and most of the rest are almost 100% Democrats or Socialists. If you admit to being a Trump supporter, you would never get a job from any of them, regardless of your qualifications. And yet they dared to censor the President of the United States, as well as the oldest (and one of the most respected) newspaper in the nation in order to help Biden get elected.
The same is true of the major TV networks and most newspapers. When proof-positive, even sworn eyewitness testimony, text, email and phone records, and other solid documentation emerged about the public corruption of the Biden family came to light, there was virtually no mention of the biggest story in this election. The Bidens took at least $1.5 BILLION from Communist China - our gravest global enemy - in acts of treason never before seen. And all the while they continued to push debunked stories about the Russians trying to help Trump in 2016.
The Russians have tried to interfere in our elections for decades. But they don’t favor one candidate over the other – they just want to sow discord. If they had interfered on anyone’s behalf, it would have been for Hillary, who holds the same views as they do; not on behalf of Trump, who has been tougher on them than any president since Reagan. The Communist Chinese, on the other hand, have about 1.5 billion reasons to help Biden. And they did so, primarily by attacking us with the Chinese Virus just in time to influence the election on his behalf.
My state Representative stopped by my house unexpectedly a few days ago. I thought he had come to thank me for helping him be reelected. Instead, because he knows I know the Constitution and electoral procedures, he wanted to pick my brain about whether President Trump could still prevail in this election. I told him - “Absolutely.” If any man could pull a win out of all the deceit and corruption in this election, with God's blessing, it would be Donald J. Trump - a man with millions of Christians praying for him.
There are three ways this could happen. With hundreds of thousands of votes still uncounted, there could be several recounts that could go in his favor. In addition, there are dozens of undisputed videos showing crimes taking place, and hundreds of whistleblowers (many of them not Republicans) have given sworn depositions regarding the voter fraud that they personally observed. Finally, it ain’t over ‘til the Electoral College and Congress sing.
Almost all Americans believe they voted for either President Trump or Biden on Election Day or before. They did not. They voted for Electors, whose traditional role is to vote in the Electoral College the way that the majority of their state’s voters did. But the Founding Fathers, in their great wisdom, gave Electors the ability to “vote their conscience” with regard to which candidate would do the best job of keeping the nation safe and prosperous. Most states allow this, and with good reason. It is the ultimate “safety valve” in our electoral process.
Think of this. What if one candidate was indicted for treason before December 14 when the Electors meet? Any honest Elector of either party would be forced by his or her conscience to vote for the other candidate – regardless of which one they had been sent to vote for. Those that do so are called “Faithless Electors.” I believe they should be called “Faithful Electors,” because by doing so they would be faithful to the Constitution and to the nation.
Contrary to popular perception, the Electors do not meet together. They gather in their respective state capitols and cast their votes. The results are then sealed and transmitted to Congress. But a lot can happen before then. The state legislatures choose the Electors who are charged with voting the way the majority of the citizens of that state voted. If one candidate has a single vote advantage over the other, all the Electors of that state are supposed to vote for that candidate. The only exceptions are Nebraska and Maine, which allow the Electoral votes to be split according to the percentage of votes cast for each candidate.
This might seem fairer than the "winner-takes-all" laws of the other 48 states. But if we look at the issue from a Constitutional and historical perspective, it makes perfect sense that each state votes as a whole. You see, the Founders intended for the states to be the most powerful entities in our nation. The federal government's role was to serve the states (which represented their citizens) as the states are supposed to serve the people. The fact that neither is true today does not change the fact that the U.S. Constitution, the highest law of the land after the Bible, requires it.
Instead, we have seen the federal government systematically usurp power that belongs solely to the states. The Constitution lists several "Enumerated Powers" that are granted to the national government. These are powers that the federal government can perform more efficiently than can the individual states, such as foreign relations and treaties, or the common defense.
Other than these specific powers, the Constitution is clear that "The Powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited to it by the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the People." (The Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.)
WOW! Do you realize what you just read? Read it again! The States can “prohibit” the federal government from doing anything (including passing laws) that the States do not approve. Over 90% of the powers currently held by the United States Government have been stolen (usurped) from the States and from the People. Most of what the federal government does is overtly unconstitutional.
The Constitution gives the States power over the federal government. The phrase, "nor prohibited to it by the States” is key here. The States can prohibit the federal government from exercising any powers not specifically granted to it by the Constitution (the Enumerated Powers). They simply have to have the courage to exercise that power when the government turns tyrannical.
So what does this have to do with the Electoral College? It affects the balance of power between the national government and the States. The states have abdicated much of their power to the federal government. Soon they will be little more than political subdivisions of the federal government, as counties are of the states.
This is where we, the People, must make our stand. If every state allocated their Electors as Maine and Nebraska do, then the Electoral College would effectively cease to exist. The President would be elected by a popular vote of the people. That sounds Democratic, doesn't it? What's wrong with that? What's wrong is that it would be mob rule. We would cease to be a Republic and devolve into a democracy.
The Democrats hate the Electoral College because it keeps the power with the states, rather than with a small group of elites. This is the danger the Founding Fathers wrestled with as they struggled to design a government that would last for centuries - rather than decades, as democracies do.
If we ever have a Democrat-controlled federal government again, the first thing they will do is abolish the Electoral College. At that point, the voters of California and New York will decide every election. We will never see a Christian, a Conservative, or a Republican in the White House again.
Democrats have already promised to "pack" the Supreme Court with Liberals. Instead of the 9 Justices that have constituted the Court for 155 years, we will have 11, or 13, or 15 - whatever number it takes to maintain a super-majority of Liberals and Socialists. The Court will then rubber-stamp every tyrannical edict that the Democrat dictators of the U.S. pass.
Remember this. Like David and Goliath, those who have amassed unbelievable amounts of power – and they are all lined up against our President. But don’t despair, or give up hope. Donald J. Trump is stupid like a fox. He has deliberately filed lawsuits in courts controlled by Democrats – cases he knows he will lose. It’s very hard to take a case directly to the Supreme Court. But by having dozens of cases that will prove massive, systemic voter fraud – coordinated by billionaires like George Soros and Bill Gates – his cases will be heard by the Supremes.
Thanks to Mr. Trump, we finally have a 5-4 majority of real Conservatives on the Court (not including the wishy-washy Chief Justice). They have the power to decide the election – but they won’t. Unlike Liberals, these Justices have principles. Just because they have power doesn’t mean they will use it improperly. I believe they know that fraud has so tainted this election that no amount of lawsuits and recounts can fix it. And holding a new election is not an option. So they will refer the case to the Congress, which will re-elect both President Trump (in the House) and Vice-President Pence (in the Senate).
I know all this sounds pretty scary. So should believers be afraid? Absolutely not. The truth will eventually come out. Hopefully, this will happen soon enough that our President may serve for another four years. But regardless of who ultimately occupies the Oval Office for the next four years – and I believe that will be the President - God is still on His throne. Instead of being fearful, we should rejoice because we know that what Satan intended to destroy the Church and this nation, God will use to make both the Church and the nation stronger than ever. IF YOU THINK THE UNITED STATES IS - OR WAS EVER INTENDED TO BE - A DEMOCRACY, READ THE OPINIONS OF OUR FOUNDING FATHERS:
Benjamin Rush: “A simple democracy … is one of the greatest of evils” (1789).
George Washington: “Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.”
Benjamin Franklin: “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote”
James Madison: “Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security, or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths” (1787).
John Adams: “Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide” (1814).
John Adams: “The fundamental article of my political creed is that despotism, or unlimited sovereignty, or absolute power, is the same in a majority of a popular assembly, an aristocratic council, an oligarchical junto, and a single emperor.” (1815)
John Adams: “Democracy will soon degrade into an anarchy; such an anarchy that every man will do what is right in his own eyes and no man’s life or property or reputation or liberty will be secure, and every one of these will soon mould itself into a system of subordination of all the moral virtues and intellectual abilities, all the powers of wealth, beauty, wit and science, to the wanton pleasures, the capricious will, and the abominable cruelty of one or a very few.”
Thomas Jefferson: "An elective despotism was not the government we fought for..." (1782)
Edmund Randolph: "…that in tracing these evils to their origin every man had found it in the turbulence and follies of democracy.” (1787)
John Marshall: "Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos."